Tuesday, June 24, 2008

what does it take to blog

Hi...

I am back after a long exodus...I was busy with "nothing"...but really "nothing" consists of many things...and as you realize what "nothing" consists you will know that it is everything...he he..just kidding...

what lies in future? can one predict? is astrology a scientific endeavor? how can we know what's in store? every morning I wake up and think what needs to be done or accomplished today and seldom am I able to finish what ever I have lined up for the day...why is this procrastination? why is life so unpredictable? what keeps one focused and attend to everything?

Off late I believe that it is easy to work 24/7 than just sit around at home doing nothing...I wonder how many "house-wives" sit home and do nothing...I also wonder what the millions of unemployed do sitting at home? of course applying for jobs is a job too..but it is very depressing...

I am amazed at the energy levels that people maintain with busy schedules...I am these days amazed by AB (now @66) still goes strong ...does everything as part of his commitments and still finds time to blog...of course a busy life as his has many instances to write up about...but what do people like me have to write?

there are many things...that this blog needs to know and the chance readers of this blog entry if any...

let me stop here and get back once I think of something interesting to scribble..

cya
Avadhani

1 Comments:

Blogger LS said...

Well said, friend, I took up blogging since I found that my 24/7 is not spent to meet my energy level. I took up to exercise my grey matter a bit. Thanks for the support.

October 01, 2008 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home