Sorry
Hi...
I have been busee with some kind of work ( at last)...and I really don not have the time to blog....! I feel great that I really have something that takes all my time...I'll get back to blogging at any moment I get "time"...
I nevertheless have a reason to pen down this entry...I have been formally thanked by Big B...Yes...Amitabh Bachchan...himself....on his blog...
please search for "leokiku" in AB's Blog!
http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/2008/05/20/day-33/
Of course there are a million others who were also thanked...but I still made a cut..
Just how much EGO BOOSTER is that?
May be not really...but it at least made me write this blog...
more later
Avadhani
I have been busee with some kind of work ( at last)...and I really don not have the time to blog....! I feel great that I really have something that takes all my time...I'll get back to blogging at any moment I get "time"...
I nevertheless have a reason to pen down this entry...I have been formally thanked by Big B...Yes...Amitabh Bachchan...himself....on his blog...
please search for "leokiku" in AB's Blog!
http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/2008/05/20/day-33/
Of course there are a million others who were also thanked...but I still made a cut..
Just how much EGO BOOSTER is that?
May be not really...but it at least made me write this blog...
more later
Avadhani

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home