it is "him"
Despite the tumultuous journey called life and the certainty in uncertainty, blogging keeps pulling me back to write and to keep writing as much as I can. I must apologize to my friend the dashboard to have ignored her (or him?) for long.
When the world seems like collapsing and the is no hope ... there rises one person above the mundane people to protect everyone...Yes this is from Bhagvad Gita and No I am not writing about Obama. I feel like whenever the word "hope" is mentioned, it seems to have been patented by President Obama. Okay, let me come back to the person I am talking about. He is one of the best persons on earth. He touted to be great and a visionary by many people.
Wherever he has worked he was considered to be indispensable. wherever he was present he was the cynosure of the gathering. He never was shy of assuming responsibilities and he was never afraid of establishment, to say. he was one of the best friends I've ever known and he knows everything I know. HE is the one who has inspired me many times and says that he has been a mediocre performer.
HE is definintely one of the top notches of the educational society, but yet he never "ranked" among the tops. it is probably because he never cared about ranks! he knows his talent and he has confidence upon himself. I definitely know that he is a very sensitive person, but he is always a person that brings cheers to others, in what ever situation.
His sense of humor beats everyone and his sarcastic remarks definitely pinch some one. I know he was born with a purpose and he will definitely achieve what he wants to in life.
I also consider him to be both selfish and unselfish. he has gone beyond his means and helped others at his cost and he has been selfish enough to keep whatever he has got. I know he is a person with a great heart, nevertheless he is human enough to err and disappoint others.
If I keep writing about this person this entry would probably exceed its quota, and hence i will stop here.
I would never reveal the name of my friend but any one who knows me knows whom I am writing about. for the rest of the people it never matters...as Dr Suess always says...“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
til the next entry
happy blogging!
Avadhani
When the world seems like collapsing and the is no hope ... there rises one person above the mundane people to protect everyone...Yes this is from Bhagvad Gita and No I am not writing about Obama. I feel like whenever the word "hope" is mentioned, it seems to have been patented by President Obama. Okay, let me come back to the person I am talking about. He is one of the best persons on earth. He touted to be great and a visionary by many people.
Wherever he has worked he was considered to be indispensable. wherever he was present he was the cynosure of the gathering. He never was shy of assuming responsibilities and he was never afraid of establishment, to say. he was one of the best friends I've ever known and he knows everything I know. HE is the one who has inspired me many times and says that he has been a mediocre performer.
HE is definintely one of the top notches of the educational society, but yet he never "ranked" among the tops. it is probably because he never cared about ranks! he knows his talent and he has confidence upon himself. I definitely know that he is a very sensitive person, but he is always a person that brings cheers to others, in what ever situation.
His sense of humor beats everyone and his sarcastic remarks definitely pinch some one. I know he was born with a purpose and he will definitely achieve what he wants to in life.
I also consider him to be both selfish and unselfish. he has gone beyond his means and helped others at his cost and he has been selfish enough to keep whatever he has got. I know he is a person with a great heart, nevertheless he is human enough to err and disappoint others.
If I keep writing about this person this entry would probably exceed its quota, and hence i will stop here.
I would never reveal the name of my friend but any one who knows me knows whom I am writing about. for the rest of the people it never matters...as Dr Suess always says...“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
til the next entry
happy blogging!
Avadhani

1 Comments:
Its you, Kiku, once again
I am happy that you resumed blogging. You are my only friend who blogs, apart Gnans who did one up on a time and seem to have left his space for his daughter. Well, lets all have some good interaction, meaningful conversation and help each other to meet our destined purposes in life.
Welcome back
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home